BMO (pronounced beemo) is a cute little robot character from a show called “Adventure Time” and he is supposed to be a small c0mputer/video game console, he is generally depicted as a side character to the protagonists of the show, Finn and Jake and he mostly stays at home rather than go out on adventures with our heroes.
so someone decided to make the cute little robot using some 3D Printed parts and a RaspberryPi internals.
the finished BMO is totally adorable and is really cool, the Specs are as follows:
- Overall size: 4″ X 5″ X 1.75″
- CPU: Raspberry Pi A+
- Operating System: RetroPie
- Display: 3.5″ TFT
- Power: 7.4V 2200 mAh Li-Ion
- Controls: Fully set of SNES (D-pad, 4 actions, start/select, L/R) buttons built around a Teensy 2.0 HID device
- Sound: Stereo Speakers with slide potentiometer volume control and headphone jack
you can find the whole project in details here
and then there is BMO 2.0, this is a completely different project by someone else, which is super adorable also
I want one of these BMO’s